, , ,

A Letter to an Unknown Friend

December 11, 2019 Samuel Yudhistira

Dear friend,

Writing this letter is probably the hardest part of my life scenes. My english isn't getting better. I still do some common mistakes that people usually do. Pardon my grammar and other mistakes that might appear in this letter.

Why english?

I think this is the only language that we both understand even though yours probably better than mine. Still, I can understand you.

We rarely even talk these days but believe me, I still cherish every moment we spend together back in the days. The houses in motion, the starless dark blue sky, and other craziness that we created. All those memories still live inside me. And you, of course you will live inside me. Inside every cells of my body, running through the veins, and dancing in every dreams.

Unfortunately, the time has come.

Time, the most used noun in english language. And I'm running out of it. It's time to say goodbye to our friendship. It is time for me to move on and continue to live this ultimate boring life.

I know you'll be dissatisfied with my decision but I already made one and you are not allowed to distract my decision.

Friend, I know you've been a very good friend inside my head. Falling in love with you it makes me sick. There were times when we both almost losing our lives.

We laughed together
We cried together

We did all the things that best friends should and must do.

Until finally I realize...that you're not real. I created you to fill the void in my mind. Sorry for dragging you into this wild wild things.

You're not real.
You're not real.
You're not real.

These pills tell the truth. These pills repel you from my mind. All the crazy thoughts and endless nightmares that I share with you shall be gone. And I write this letter to say goodbye.

Goodbye friend. I hope you have a pleasant life ahead and maybe one day we'll meet again, not inside my head but in a warm nice coffee shop and we're going to have decent talks together and you'll become real real best friend.

But for now, please get out of my head.

Regards,

SYS