,

Iya Betul Begitu....Suatu Saat Nanti Saya Harap Kamu Mengerti.

February 09, 2021 Samuel Yudhistira


It's that little souvenir
Of a terrible year
Which makes my eyes feel sore

The Sundays - Here's Where The Story Ends


Karena sekarang semua sudah bebas berekspresi tanpa ada tekanan dari timur jauh. Karena matamu melihat ke atas berusaha menerka letak surga persisnya di mana dan mengukur kira-kira cahaya surgawi mengarah ke laki-laki yang mana. Masa depan adalah menjadi mapan, menjadi mapan adalah menjadi dewasa, dan menjadi menjadi dewasa adalah menjadi membosankan.

Karena menurutmu diriku tidak punya masa depan yasudah sebaiknya kau kejar saja masa depanmu sesuai dengan arahan keluargamu yang pragmatis nan membosankan. You can go take a walk and leave me alone...cause....why not? As long as I have this "waterloo sunset" I am in paradise.

Suatu hari nanti saya harap kamu mengerti.

Permasalahannya? Saya menolak untuk mengerti. Jadi saya gunakan kemarahan saya untuk menimpa rasa sedih dan perasaan tidak berguna. So far, so good. I hate you even more and I love it. Hatred is an underrated feeling, anger is an energy.

If I'm being honest, the moment you said goodbye was the birth of the new people inside. I do enjoy every moment among these guys and I think they're the best form of mankind ever made. And I made them to be them. No one can harm them. Now I can see...the joy of creating. I've never been this happy in my whole entire life. 

Since you said that I have no future then I started working like hell even though sometimes I had no idea what would I do during the day. No future for me and  I don't care. Some people are literally living in the gutter, some on the streets, and nobody's giving any damn thing about these poor people. 

I'm stuck with theses valuable friends. I'm the happiest again.

Sekali lagi kita diajarkan bahwa durasi bukanlah segalanya...dan sebaiknya kita berhati-hati untuk memilih dengan siapa kita ingin membuang waktu kita yang tidak berharga ini. Tetaplah hidup dalam kebencian karena cinta adalah sia-sia.

If there's one thing that I learned when I was still a child, it's to be alone. To be alone is all.

There's no regret, no look back. We are going to win this war. Altogether. 

At the end of the day, nobody really knows you that well. Not your family nor friends. It's that simple. Everybody's fighting for a small glimpse of spotlight on the edge of the stage. They want you to lie down on the floor and never ever wake up again. They want you to stop fighting. But here...inside....in your mind...you are safe and sound. Nothing....nothing can hurt you here. Nothing...is going to break you again....here...inside.

So this is my message to you:

I hope you die slowly and suffer. Cause I would love to see you slowly taken away and taste the pain before going to hell.

I choose anger.
I choose hate.
......and I like it.